This is the final part in a three-part video Best Practice Series. This article summarizes the two previous blogs in this series and includes more video tips.
Summery of Video Best Practices:
- Use videos for lead generation.
- Use videos to promote new products/services.
- Use videos for common customer service questions and answers.
Summary of Video Worst Practices:
- Always give the video viewer as many options as possible. Allow the viewer to rewind, stop, pause… without becoming frustrated.
- Increase video quality by investing in a tripod and decent sound equipment.
Overall Video Summary
Video is an important aspect of promotion in today’s world. If created correctly, videos can increase awareness for a company, and bring it positive reviews.